This is one of my FAVOURITE hijab styles!
I love wearing it casually, as well as for work, even for formal dinners/events!
1. what you need: a headscarf, a head-fitted inner for headscarf, a pendant-pin, and a needle
2. fold the headscarf and wear it as usual. don’t forget to wear the head-fitted inner before
3. pull the left side to the right side, close to the inner
4. pin it
5. it will look something like this
6. pull the rest to the back
7. slide the needle in
8. and for the right side, just let it flow
9. or you can put it on the left side to make it more neat